- SAP Transportation Management (TM) with integration of ERP orders and deliveries in transportation planning via Order-Based Transportation Requirement (OTR) and Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement (DTR).
- Order-Based Requirement Documents, either created Freight Units (FUs) or directly created Freight Orders (FOs) or Freight Bookings (FBs), created on TM.
- Delivery Proposal sent to ERP from the Order-Based Requirement Document.
- ERP returns confirmation message (OutboundDeliveryBulkConfirmation_In) which informs TM that the delivery creation failed.
- The error message is not displayed when viewing the FUs or FOs/FBs.
- How can one display the delivery failure error messages from the FUs or FOs/FBs?
- SAP Transportation Management 8.x
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
OutboundDeliveryBulkConfirmation_In, OutboundDeliveryBulkCreateRequest_Out, DLV_CREATED_ON, PROC_RESULT_CODE, DLV_CONF_RCVD_ON, BALOG_EXTNO, FU, FO, DTR, OTR, /SCMTMS/APPLOG, INT_TM_ERP , KBA , TM-ERP-TR-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.