- User is trying to define some filter conditions on Product Exchange Object
- User is not able to obtain a correct filter condition rules based on Sales Organization
- In the exchange object "SSM41_PRODUCT" the user has a "Change Detection Condition Filter" on SALES_ORG having, for instance, value equals to "S_O1", "S_O2", "S_O3
- If the user creates or changes a Product on CRM associated with Sales Organizations "S_O1" and "S_O3", all works fine
- If the user creates or changes a Product on CRM associated with Sales Organizations "S_O1" and "S_O4" (not defined into in the filter), the change is discarded
SAP CRM Service Manager version 4.1
/SYCLO/CL_CRMMD_PRODS_EX_HDL, SALES_ORG, CRMSM, CRM Service Manager, Syclo, Agentry, filter, rule , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.