- After upgrading to a higher version of ASE 15.7 or ASE 16.0
- By loading a database dump into target server
- ASE reports error 2805 during upgrade process :
Error: 2805, Severity: 18, State: 43
Bad pointer 0x0xffff0000 encountered while remapping stored procedure 'database_ABC.dbo.ptncond_5572027_0'. Must re-create procedure.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR804197, CR#804197, 804197, load database, upgrade, Error, Message, 2805 , sysprocedures, corrupt, remap failure , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.