- You want to create an external database connection to a SQL Server database that is part of an AlwaysOn Availability Groups;
- The connection should be made through a Readable Secondary Replica, which allows a Read-Only connection;
- You need further instructions on how to create the connection in DBCO transaction.
- SAP Systems based on SAP NetWeaver;
- Linux or Windows operating systems;
DBCON, DBCO, AlwaysOn, Always On, Availability Group, Read Intent, Readonly, Read Only, AAG, SQL Server, MSSQL, msql, ms_sql, external connection , KBA , BC-DB-MSS-SYS , Database Interface/DBMS for MSS , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.