- SAP Transportation Management (TM) integration with SAP ERP for Sales Orders or Purchasing Orders.
- Two or more Order-Based Transportation Requirement (OTR) business objects created on TM either from Sales Orders or Purchasing Orders in the same ERP System.
- The Orders have identical Source locations, Destination locations, Incoterms, Shipping conditions, ERP document type, Start stop and Destination stop.
- The Freight Units (FUs) for the OTRs are all assigned to a single Freight Document, a Freight Order (FO) or Freight Booking (FB), directly or indirectly via Transportation Requirement (TRQ) such as a Transportation Unit (such as Container Units, Trailer Units or Railcar Units).
- Either the FUs or Transportation Units introduce an Intermediate Stop. One or more Stages are not assigned to the Freight Document, but remain Unplanned.
- Although all the FUs are assigned to the same Freight Document, when a Delivery Proposal is sent from the FO or FB, there is no delivery consolidation. Two or more delivery proposals are sent to ERP rather than a single proposal.
- Why did the partially planned TRQ prevent consolidation of the deliveries sent to ERP?
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
SAP Transportation Management 8.1 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.0 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.1 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.2 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.3 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.4
TM, TRQ, FU, TU, CU, RU, SO, PO, STO , KBA , TM-ERP-TR-DLV , Delivery Creation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.