- Set up a warm standby system
- Initialize standby using dump and load or create standby connection with "Dump Marker"
- After loading dump from an Active Database (ADB) to a Standby Database (SDB)
- From Repserver execute: "resume connection"
- The status of the SDB on the Standby Dataserver (SDS) is assigned "Active/Waiting for Enable Marker"
- RS errorlog displays the following error messages:
- Placing marker in ADS(Active Dataserver).ADS
- Last command(s) to 'ADS.ADB':
- 'begin transaction execute rs_marker @rs_api = 'enable replication from 0 to 944 seq 12202 '
- ERROR #1028 CREATE(SDS.SDB) - /dsiexec.c(476)
- Message from server: Message: 10330, State 1, Severity 14 -- 'EXECUTE permission denied on object rs_marker, database ADB, owner dbo
- CREATE(SDS.SDB) - /dsiexec.c(493)
- Received errors from database 'ADS.ADB'. See logged ct-lib and data server messages for more information.
- WARNING #41041 CREATE(SDS.SDB) - /stdbint.c(1473)
- Failed to connect/execute rs_marker at ADS.ADB Will timeout and keep trying every 60 seconds
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7
- Sybase Replication Server (RS) 15.5
- Sybase Replication Server (RS) 15.6
- SAP Adaptive Server Enerprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enerprise (ASE) 16.0
wsby, warm standby, resync, rs_marker, permission , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.