- Unable to open a report from SAP BI LaunchPad.
- When trying to modify an existing report created in Crystal Reports for Enterprise, from SAP BI LaunchPad, error message shown.
- When trying to open an existing reprot created in Crystal Reports for Enterprise from designer, the following error displayed:
Unable to Open File
The file that you are attempting to open does not appear to be a Crystal report.
This version of Crystal Reports can only open Crystal Reports "rpt" files. This file is either not a Crystal Reports report or it is corrupted.
- Error appears only for non administrator users
- The users / groups have been given all the necessary rights to folders, applications, etc.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
CR4E, CR4Ent, Add objects to the folder, rights,modify reports , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.