After transport of planning book settings, some macro relevant problems are found in target system, e.g.
- Macro execution (both foreground and background) failed, or succeeded but calculation result is incorrect.
- One or some macros of the corresponding planning book or data view(s) are found to be in inactive / deactivated status (red light).
- Some settings in the macros were changed unexpectedly (e.g. a line was changed to another key figure which is not set by the user).
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
- SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-MAC , MacroBuilder , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.