- The State of California has update the Franchise Tax Board payment information
- The American Bankers Association (ABA) number for select tax codes has been changed as follows:
Routing Number: 122000496 Acct Number: 0050206599
- The following tax forms are affected:
Form Number Form Name 02211 Payment for Return (Forms 100, 100S, 100X) 02414 Extension Payment 02124 1st Quarter - Estimated Payment 02125 2nd Quarter - Estimated Payment 02126 3rd Quarter - Estimated Payment 02127 4th Quarter - Estimated Payment 02516 Billing Payment 02512 Notice of Proposed Assessment Payment (NPA) 02028 Secretary of State Certification Penalty 03620 Election Fee or Amended Election Fee Payment 01190 Tax Withheld at Source 02020 Nonadmitted Insurance Tax
- The change must be affective for July 1st, 2016
- Sybase Corporate Online Banking 7.0
- Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
SAP Online Business Banking 8.3 ; Sybase Corporate Banking 7.0 ; Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2
Corporate Banking, CB, Tax, Forms, taxforms, California, Franchise, Tax, Board , KBA , FS-OLB , SAP Online Banking , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.