- Attachments in .docx or .xlsx document (created using Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 or 2016) and stored in DMS, get corrupted after downloaded
- In Work Manager, attempts to open the document will result in “found unreadable content” error messages observed
- The Work Manager user is prompted to recover the content, but some parts of the content were not recovered.
- Alternatively, the Work Manager user would see the error message “cannot be opened because there are problems with the content”.
- This problem does not occur when the attachments were created by using the save-as option in Microsoft Office to have them saved in the older Office .doc or .xls file formats.
SAP Work Manager Version 6.3.0
docx, pptx, xlsx, Microsoft Office, MSOffice, DMS, Attachment, attachments, corrupt, Worok Manager, Agentry, Syclo, WPF, OpenXML , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-SAP-WM , Syclo SAP Work Manager Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.