- You have implemented the My Inbox Application in our landscape.
- You extended the OData related to it based on the instruction in the My Inbox Extensibility cookbook.
- You also created a Custom BSP App to access the Custom OData.
- You configured the Catalog and Group to load the custom app and the Custom OData.
- When you open the application through the Fiori Launchpad, you are getting the error "System Error. For more details, contact your system administrator"
- In the Google Chrome console, you see the error "Method QUERY_CUSTOM_ATTR_DEFINITIONS not implemented in Data Provider Class ."
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- S/4HANA 1511
- S/4HANA 1610
- S/4HANA 1709
SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP S/4HANA 1610 ; SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511
KBA , CA-INB , Fiori UI for My Inbox Application , CA-INB-FIO , Fiori UI for My Inbox Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.