- Apache Reverse proxy has been set up already according to the blog: Single Sign-On from BusinessObject Cloud to HANA – Reverse Proxy Rules for SAP Cloud Identity
- The logon page appears properly when navigating to https://<ApacheReverseProxyHost>:443
- Login does not work and a page appears saying that profile is not configured for the tenant:
"It seems your profile is not configured for this system."
- Issue is reproducible after deleting browser cache and in incognito mode as well
- Login without Apache Reverse proxy works properly
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- Apache Reverse Proxy 2.4.x
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.