- Lock in on SAP IQ Cockpit, an IQ DB connection opens
- The IQ DB connection remains active, does not get disconnected. It happens consistently. That connection generates version space in the DB if it doesn't get killed manually.
- Cockpit retains the connection to the IQ server and it REUSES it when log in on Cockpit later. It tries to be clever by reusing resources but the problem is that the Cockpit connection will build table versioning with the risk of filling up the production database.
- These locks can provoke the growth of the database because of table versioning, with the risk of the database
- SAP IQ Cockpit Server version : 4 SP11
- SAP IQ server 18.104.22.1685 SP11 PL03
- Linux64 - x86_64 - 64bit
SAP IQ 16.0
CR805248; CR#805248; 805248; cockpit; , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.