- Some 'sysadmin' commands require SAP Replication Server (SRS) in hibernation or stand-alone mode
- When hibernation is not possible or does not work
- Starting SRS in stand-alone mode without going through the Windows Services
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7
- Sybase Replication Server (RS) 15.6
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; Sybase Replication Server 15.6
PC, stand alone, standalone, single user , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.