In a cross-company stock transfer scenario with:
- The cross-company code costing is active
- The company code currency and the controlling area currency are the same for the receiver plant
During a cross-company stock transfer unexpected currency conversion is carried out between sender company code currency and received Company code currency.
- Controlling (CO).
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP R/3.
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7.
- SAP ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
KBA , CO-PC-PCP , Product Cost Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.