- The LogicalReads and PhysicalReads columns of monitoring tables monProcessActivity and monSysStatement do not accurately show the amount of io done by DBCC commands
- The values either remain the same or change by only a small amount
- The change in value may even be a small decrease.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, MDA, monitoring tables, io PhysicalReads, LogicalReads, monProcessActivity , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.