You have set a parameter value in user settings in transaction code SU01.
But when you go to a listing transaction code like IW58, IW59 etc, the default value cannot be shown.
In this case, the VKO (Sales organization) is defined as 1000, but the value 1000 cannot be shown in transaction code IW58.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
IW59, IW58, VKO, IW28, IW29, IW38, IW39,profile , KBA , PM-WOC-LE , List Editing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.