- You are using the Maintenance Planner to create stack xml file to update your systems.
- You want to copy an already created XML file for an identical system.
Prerequisite for the copy of a stack.xml is an identical system.
- The support package level of HR software component Sub-Packages versions can deviate. (example: HRCAR, HRxxx etc)
- The installed version of ST/PI and ST-A/PI can deviate.
- Maintenance Planner.
- The affected systems must have the same operating system/database.
- The software component versions and support package levels of the existing stack XML and the system you want to generate the stack XML copy must be identical.
stackfile, stack file, copy, kopieren, Kopie , KBA , BC-UPG-MP , Maintenance Planning Tools , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.