- Space in tempdb not released after running out of log space (error 1105)
- Orphaned temporary tables are left behind in tempdb
- tempdb configured with "abort tran on log full" set to 'true' (= on)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, 1105, orphan, orphaned, temp table, hash table , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.