- You want to update some relevant field, for example the price, on an already created purchase order and put the document on hold.
- BAPI_PO_CHANGE is been used to achieve this requirement.
- Notes 1763034 and 1870776 were implemented alredy.
- You may receive the warning: "00 001" - "Hold" not allowed.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, BAPI, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, PO, MEMORY_UNCOMPLETE, HELD, MEMORY, HOLD, GEMERKT, BESTELLUNG, 00001 , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.