- You have configured guest access on SAP Cloud Platform Portal Service.
- You find that it is not working as users are receiving error 'Could not open app. Please try again later' when trying to access any custom app on the site when they are not logged into HCP.
- It works fine when users are already logged into HCP.
- You have checked and verified that the Guest/Anonymous access is correctly configured as per SAP Help: About Roles
- SAP Cloud Platform Portal
'anonymous'; 'guest'; 'custom app'; 'non-out-of box'; 'custom built app'; 'permission'; 'access denied'; , KBA , EP-CPP-FCC-CDM , Cloud Portal Content Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.