- The End to End (E2E) Trace Wizard is designed to streamline the process of executing an E2E Trace in the SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform landscape.
- The wizard essentially automates the procedure outlined in SAP KB Article 1861180 - Customer instructions and best practice for collecting a BI Platform 4.x end to end trace.
- When executing an E2E Trace with the BIPST, the following actions are handled by the wizard:
- The SAP Client Plug-in launches directly from the BIPST client (any open IE windows will first be closed to insure successful trace)
- GLF trace files are collected from each BI node and Web Application Server node (this can occur via the SAP Host Agent or via UNC Shared Folders)
- The BO_trace.ini is restored back to default on each BI node
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- BI Platform Support Tool 2.x
sap, bisupporttool, bi, boe, bip, e2e, end-to-end, end2end, etoe, trace, tracing, logs, wizard, BIPST, BI PST, PST, BusinessObjects, Business Objects, 4.x, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, BOE, sap host agent, client plug-in, plug in, plugin , KBA , bipst , e2e , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.