- SHA value error when unpacking NCOALink.
- Unpacking the directories with this version of the utility works for the SHA1 NCOALink directories.
- Error: "SHA Value for file <path>\clk.a.hs1 does not match SHA value specified in the header file (<path>\dvdhdr01.dat)".
- Unpacking the directories using an older version of the NCOALink DVD Verification Utility to unpack the SHA-256 NCOALink or ANKLink directories.
- SAP Data Services 4.2 SP7 Patch 1 or later
- Data Quality Management SDK 4.2 SP7 Patch 1 or later
SAP Data Quality Management SDK 4.2 ; SAP Data Services 4.2
ncoadvdver, GUI, NCOA , KBA , EIM-DS-DQ , Data Services Data Quality , EIM-DQM-SDK , Data Quality Management SDK , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.