- In SAP Replication Server (SRS), how to use "save_interval" to replay transactions into a replicated database?
- Goal is to re-run transactions into a downstream replicated database transactions that have already been replicated into that database.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server Real Time Loading (RTL) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) 15.7.1
rep server save interval replicate database recovery re-play , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , BC-SYB-REP-RTL , Rep Server Real-Time Loading Edition (RTLE) , BC-SYB-REP-ME , Replication Server Messaging Edition (RSME) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.