- The query executed from a stored procedure
- Uses ANSI join sql syntax
- Has subquery
- Contains MAX aggregates, CASE and GROUP BY clause
- Error indicates a problem length of memory being copied
Error: 632, Severity: 20, State: 2
server Attempt to move memory with an incorrect length of 26997. Maximum allowed length is 16384.
- A call stack snippet (collected from a memory dump) shows where error is raised
pc: 0x000000000128aa9c memmove_error+0x80()
pc: 0x000000000087b4cb updateLeRow+0x945()
pc: 0x00000000008798ce LeAlignedDataRow::readRow(unsigned char*, LeVtuple*, LeDRReadMode, int, int, int*)+0x26a()
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP134
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.