Some elements of the appraisal document are not on the same line in print preview or downloaded offline document. This usually happens when an element consists of a long string.
For example, the element number and name are not on the same line, even though they should be.
In the above example, '2.1.1 VB3 'are correctly shown on the same line, however for '188.8.131.52 VB4', the number of '184.108.40.206' and name of 'VB4' are on different lines.
"Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0 on SAP enhancement package for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
ADS; adobe; form; interactive; layout; template; performance; management; objective; setting; 360; survey; HAP_PDF_OFFLINE_FORM; standard , KBA , PA-PD-PM , Objective Setting and Appraisals , PA-PD , Personnel Development , PA-PD-AP , Appraisal Systems , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.