- Views which query uses a common table expression (CTE) should be dropped and created again when the underlying table has been recreated.
- SAP PowerDesigner only drops then recreates the table.
- If the view has not been created wit a CTE, it drops the view and the table, then recreates the table and the view.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5 SP05
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP02
- IBM DB2 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
db2mvs, associated, sql, 804995, CR804995, CR#804995 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.