- When executing a transaction using Agentry's multi-screen wizard, if the value of the field is deleted, which in turn causes the Transaction validation logic to fail, the following events occur:
- The field is highlighted with a red border
- A red triangle is displayed immediately to the left of the field
- Floating over the field with the mouse/stylus pointer displays the validation error message text in a “tooltip” popup - This is expected behavior
- However, when the previous wizard screen is navigated to using the “Back” button, and then the “Next” button is used to redisplay the screen with the field validation error, the validation error highlighting described previously does not appear
- When the “Next” button is pressed in this scenario, navigation to the next wizard screen is not allowed
- However, the user is not provided with any information as to why navigation to the next wizard screen is being blocked
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SP10 PL08
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 SP13 PL01 (ex: 22.214.171.124)
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 ; SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0
KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-IBM , Syclo Mobility for IBM backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.