During the setup of DBACockpit in Solution Manager transaction SOLMAN_SETUP, it fails with error:
SQL error 1326 : ImpersonateWindowsUser: can't logon as DOMAIN2\sidadm error:1326
This is observed when:
- The Database Server(instance) to be monitored is on a different domain;
- The Administrator Login (used to create monitor) belongs to the domain of the Database Server;
- The Solution Manager runs on a different domain than the Database Server.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1 and higher;
- Windows or Linux operating system;
ImpersonateWindowsUser, impersonate, Windows User, SOLMAN, SETUP, DBA Cockpit, ST04 , KBA , BC-DB-MSS-CCM , CCMS/Database Monitors for SQL Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.