- Hana Cloud Platform(HCP) access token is invalid.
- After following KBA 2277752- How to generate a token for HCI-DS to connect to HCP HANA instance, access token is still invalid.
- Could not create a new Hana Cloud Platform datastore within Hana Cloud Integration for Data Services (HCI-DS).
- Error: Could not activate the neo connection: <Your datastore name>: Access token is invalid.
- SAP Hana Cloud Platform
- SAP Hana Cloud Integration for Data Services
SAP HANA Cloud Integration 1.0 for data services
HCI, HCIDS, HCI-DS, HCP, SDI , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.