- You are missing customizing after sytem upgrade in tables starting with T185* and table BALOBJ / BALSUB.
- You did not implement note 2378064 - Content of exchange tables like T185* goes missing after upgrade to the shadow system when prompted during the upgrade
- Customer namespaces are registered on the system.
- You are using customizing in your own namespace.
- You have recently upgraded your system using SUM.
- The upgrade was done with a load-based procedure.
- Affected tables: T185*, BALOBJ, BALSUB, BALOBJT, BALSUBT
upgrade, DVD, customizing, delivery, class, load, procedure, RDDKOR54, TRESC, Auslieferungsklasse, T185, T185D, T185F, T185T, T185W, T185V, BALOBJ , KBA , BC-UPG-TLS-TLA , Upgrade tools for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.