- You are using Process Intergation (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) as middleware to integrate, for example, SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer with SAP ERP or connecting your ERP System to PI/PO for Elster implementation
- As part of the integration, you import XI_SAP_BASIS.tpz package downloaded from the SAP Service Marketplace into the Enterprise Service Repository (ESR)
- The import is successful but the following warning message is present:
"Post import consistency check found XX consistency issues (see details)"
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, ProComp Interaction Model, Sales Order Processing, ESM, References Inactive Object, Connection:null , KBA , BC-XI-IBF , Integration Builder - Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.