- SAP Transportation Management (TM) planning Freight Units (FU) in the Transportation Cockpit (TC).
- Optimizer Planning executed on a FU in the TC. No Freight Documents, either a Freight Orders (FO) or a Freight Booking (FB), are generated.
- RCCF_LOG indicates the optimizer was unable to plan the FU.
- No messages, however, are displayed in the message area of the TC and the failure is silent:
- Manual planning displays a message on failure to plan:
- Why are no informational messages displayed when the optimizer failed to find a solution?
SAP Transportation Management 9.3+
VSR, TVSR, VSS, TVSS, FU, FO, FB, SPRO, /SCMTMS/PLN_OPT_APP 300, /SCMTMS/PLN_VSR_OL 239 , KBA , TM-PLN , Planning , TM-PLN-VSR-OPT , VSR Optimizer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.