- SAP Transportation Management (TM) deployment planning used to determine most approriate transportation lane between locations.
- The transportation lane determination returns unexpected results:
- An unexpected transportation lane is determined.
- An undesired transportation zone is used for the source or destination location.
- An unexpected Means of Transport (MTr) is specified for the determined transportation lane.
- Transportation zone hierarchies and/or MTr hierarchies have been defined.
- How does one troubleshoot transportation lane determination?
SAP Transportation Management 9.x
DDD, /SCMB/TEST_DDD, TRMH_GET, /SCMTMS/LOC3, /SCMTMS/TL5, /SCMTMS/ZONE, FU, FO, VSR, TVSR, TVSG, RCCF_LOG , KBA , TM-PLN , Planning , SCM-BAS-LDD , Lane, Distance and Duration Determination , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.