- Running a query without a union operator
- Query reference views
- The views being referenced does not contain a union operator
- Two tables being queried has 365 partitions each
- The following error is reported:
Msg 442, Level 16, State 34, Server <server>, Line 1 - Sybase Database Error: Maximum number of user tables under all sides of a UNION statement can not exceed 512. Please simplify the query and retry
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
KBA , sybase , ase , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.