The connection to remote SQL Server from SAP application server on Linux platform cannot be established, though note 1644499 has been followed.
Work process developer trace shows "No suitable ODBC driver was found".
Actually, the ODBC driver has already been installed in the linux system.
- SAP Systems based on SAP NetWeaver;
- Suse Linux Enterprise Server 11 (SLES11);
- Suse Linux Enterprise Server 12 (SLES12);
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (RHEL6);
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (RHEL7);
- Microsoft ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server - Red Hat Linux;
- Microsoft ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server - SUSE Linux;
- Microsoft ODBC Driver 13 for SQL Server - Windows + Linux;
sql error 0 performing CON, SQL Server, remote connection, database connection, unixODBC, No suitable ODBC driver was found, <message text not available>, RSA1, ADBC_TEST_CONNECTION, DBACOCKPIT, Database system cannot be reached, ADBC error, Internal error 1 has occurred, Could not open connection, SQL error 0 occurred , KBA , BC-DB-MSS , SQL Server in SAP NetWeaver Products , BC-OP-LNX , Linux , BW-SYS-DB-MSS , BW Microsoft SQL Server , BC-OP-LNX-SUSE , SUSE Linux , BC-OP-LNX-RH , Red Hat Linux , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.