You plan to implement the Badi BNK_BADI_ORIG_PAYMT_CHG to automate the reversal method. BAdI BNK_BADI_ORIG_PAYMT_CHG is made to implement custom follow-on actions when a payment batch is resubmitted or rejected in BCM. SAP did not implement a standard follow-on action for rejection, because every SAP customer has different requirements: In the standard the system only sends an info message, such that the user knows that the payment will not be executed, and that the underlying documents have to be treated manually. If you want to automate this manual task, you can do this by implementing the respective ABAP code in method ON_REJECT of the BAdI.
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP Simple Finance add-on 1.0 for SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA
- SAP Simple Finance, on-premise edition 1503
- SAP S/4HANA FINANCE 1605
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511
BNK_BADI_ORIG_PAYMT_CHG, method ON_REJECT, BCM, BNK, custom follow-on actions , KBA , FIN-FSCM-BNK , Direct Bank Communication , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.