- No automatic replenishment is created when confirming a transfer order (TO) immediately in transaction LT10
- Replenishment is not triggered when a TO is created with automatic confirmation
- Field "Confirm immed." (RL03T-SQUIT) is flagged in LT10 and no automatic replenishment occurs
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- Warehouse Management (WM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
L_REP_TO_CREATE_FROM_USEREXIT, SQUIT, LT10 , KBA , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-TFM-RP , Replenishment (Nachschub) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.