- Crystal Report cannot be viewed or scheduled in CMC or BI launch pad (even a blank report).
- Error The viewer could not process an event. An error occurred while creating a subprocess in the processing server. [RCIRAS604] --- Error Code:0 [CRWEB00000119] encountered.
- Error A sub process in the processing server was forced to terminate. (RCIRAS0622) is found in var messages log.
- Error ras21-core: caught CORBA_SystemException. reason <System error> is found in e2e trace logs.
- Error when get DNS machine name, please check whether the IP address of the DNS server is configured correctly is found in RAS log.
- All servers are running and enabled in CMC, but the subprocess of CrystalReports2016ProcessingServer failed to start.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.2 Support Pack (SP) 03 Patch 2 (Patch 3.2)
- SAP Crystal Reports (CR) 2016 Support Pack (SP) 03 Patch 2 (Patch 3.2)
- Redhat Linux (RHEL) 7.1
Subprocess, CrystalReports2016ProcessingServer, RAS, child process, RCIRAS604, CRWEB00000119, dns server, ip address, nsswitch, CORBA_SystemException. , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Reports Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.