- A WebSocket client subscribes to a project and window using the base property and authorization.
- The first WebSocket receives the base data (data contents of the window).
- Subsequent WebSocket clients that subscribed to the same project and window using the base property and same authorization, only receive data from the time the client subscribed to the project and window, and not the entire contents of the window.
- SAP Event Stream Processor (ESP) 5.1 SP12
- Linux on AMD/Intel x86_64
streaming, processing,websocket,url,base,&base,client,subscribes,esp, subscribe socket loading , KBA , BC-SYB-ESP , Sybase ESP (Event Stream Processor) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.