- You assign cost information to a US gross-up wage type different from the cost information maintained in infotype 0001 (for example, using infotypes 0014 or 0015)
- You post this wage type using a payroll posting program (RPCIPE00, RPCIPE00_OLD or RPCIPE01).
- When you check the cost information assigned to this wage type in the posting document, the new cost assignment you have made is lost.
- Wage type 1234 is a gross-up wage type (processing class 68 is set to either 5 or 6).
- Personnel number 3800 is assigned to cost center US01 in infotype 0001 and has an infotype 0014* record for wage type 1234 from 01.01.2016 to 31.12.9999.
- In this intofype 0014 entry, you used the button 'Maintain cost assignment' to assign cost information (cost center US02) to wage type 1234, that is different from the default information (cost center US01).
- You run payroll for employee 3800 for period 01.2016 (01.01.2016 - 31.01.2016). Wage type 1234 is created in RT with no C1 split indicator populated (C1ZNR) referring to cost center US02.
- When you run payroll posting for employee 3800, period 01.2016, the system is still posting wage type 1234 to the master cost center US01 (from infotype 0001), instead of cost center US02 (maintained in infotype 0014 for this wage type).
*This symptom is not specific to cost information maintained in infotype 0014, but any master data configuration for an employee that creates a C1 split for a wage type (C1ZNR indicator).
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
c1, c1znr, gup, us gup, gup wt, it0014, it0015, cost assignment, cost override, rpcipe00, rpecip01, rpcipe00_old, pc00_m99_cipe, infotype 14, infotype 15, cost distribution, cost center distribution, bukrs, ustax, , KBA , PY-XX-DT , Posting , PY-US-TX , Taxes , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.