- ASE server dies suddenly.
- The ASE errorlog shows a Signal 11 in the module ssql__choose_victim() followed by a stack trace:
Current process (0x30d9013b) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001227124 (ssql__choose_victim+0x3f), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000008)
- The stack trace includes these functions:
- The terminated process (spid) was holding spinlock SSQLCACHE_SPIN that was not released at the time:
Spinlocks held by kpid 819527995
Spinlock SSQLCACHE_SPIN at address 0x00002aaaac66e180 owned by 819527995
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7 and 16.0
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, CR804772, CR#804772, 804772, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, CR805162, CR#805162, 805162, statement, cache, procedure , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.