- Some assignments between territories and accounts are showing when they should not.
- Some rules are still being processed when they should have been expired.
- When moving a territory from one hierarchy to another, the current rule of the territory under the older hierarchy does not expire.
- In the Web UI, only the new rule is visible; the old rule is not visible.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
TERRITORY, HIERARCHY, NEW, OLD, RULE, ASSIGNMENT, REASSIGNMENT, VALID TO, MULTI, CRMD_TERR_LINK, ZCRM_TERRMAN_INV_ORPHAN_RULES. , KBA , CRM-MD-TM , Territory Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.