- Business function LOG_MM_MAA_1 is active.
- The error "MEPO 047" "Enter quantity, percentage, or value for account assignment", is triggered in the following scenarios (in both cases BAPI_PO_CHANGE is been used):
- You want to change a purchase order line from multiple account assignment to single account assignment.
- You want to add a new purchase order line with single account assignment based on a purchase requisition which was created with multiple account assignment.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
ECC, BAPI, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, POACCOUNT, DELETE_IND, MEPO047, LOG_MM_MAA_1, SFW5, Business Function , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , MM-PUR-GF-ACC , Account assignment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.