- Error raised when trying to delete component in IW32 - 'Reservation &: purchase order exists for material component'
- CO384 raised when deleting line items in work order after they have been deleted in purchase order
- Purchase requisition line item still existing after it is deleted from purchase order
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
PO, pur req, purchase req, pr, purch order, pur order, me22, me22n, me52, me52n, pm order, service order, work order, iw32, iw33, iw31, cannot delete, can't delete, can't remove, cannot remove, deletion not possible, co 384, co384, 'purchase order exists for material component', reservation , KBA , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.