You are loading data from a source InfoProvider to a target InfoProvider.
- The request does not deliver any data or an insufficient number of records.
- In the request monitor you see 'No more data available for transfer'. However, if you compare the selection with transaction LISTCUBE, the correct result is displayed.
- Only the compressed requests are fetched. No data are read if requests are not compressed.
The problem may happen in various scenarios, for example also
- if you have created a report that uses the function module RSDRI_INFOPROV_READ to read data from an InfoProvider.
- if the Export DataSource is used to retrieve data from the provider
- SAP Netweaver All Versions
SQL Error: 100; Database error 100 at OPC; Row not found; DBMAN257; DBMAN 257; compress; Export DataSource; RSBX_BIW_GET_ODSDATA, Datastore Object, RSDRC_INFOPROV_READ , KBA , BW-WHM-DBA-DMA , Data Marts , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.