- You have configured a URL iview's Fetch Mode property to equal Server Side
- You have configured the iview to use Navigation mode 1 "Display in a separate Window"
- You are calling a URL where the application server is sending the x-frame-options header/Clickjacking protection is activated
- You receive a web browser error such as "This content cannot be displayed in a frame"
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java release independent
- Enterprise Portal
clickjacking, iframes, document.origin, x, frame, options, frames , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , EP-PIN-URL-UIV , URL iViews , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.