- You are copying an old scheduling agreement using the BAPI_SAG_CREATE,
- OR, you create the scheduling agreement based on a contract, using the same BAPI
- The partner information is been passed to the BAPI.
- The new scheduling agreement created does not have partner data.
- Obs.: you may face the error: "ME 366 Following mandatory roles missing in partner maintenance:"
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, BAPI_SAG_CREATE, ME366 MM_SELECT_PARTNER, DETERMINE_PARTNERS , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-BAPI , BAPIs - Outline Agreements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.