- In SAP ASE 16.0 SP02 pre-PL05, the Always-On (HADR) option supports a 1-to-1 replication.
- Does the Always-On (HADR) opton support Multi-Site availability (MSA) in SAP ASE 16.0 SP02 PL05?
- Has the 1-to-many replication feature been introduced in SAP ASE 16.0 SP02 PL05?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PL05
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
external, “external replication”, cluster, multiple, nodes. one-to-one, one-to-many , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.