- Using Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 software update, does not help with this issue
- Using Agentry Editor Eclipse in Windows 10 (with touch screen) fails in any wizard functions
- While using Agentry Editor, the selection from the context menu is non-functioning - does not work
- Eclipse Juno (i.e. third party)
- Windows 10 (Operating System)
- SAP Mobile Platform (SMP) SDK SP 10
"Windows 10 Agentry Editor", "Windows Touch Screen", "Agentry Touch Screen", "Agentry Editor Touch Screen" , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGE , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Editor , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-IBM , Syclo Mobility for IBM backend , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.